Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sago potatoes balls (savoury indian snack). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sago potatoes balls (savoury indian snack) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack):
- Make ready 250 grams of Sago rice (medium sized).
- Get 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- Get 4 of Green Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 liter of Oil.
Instructions to make Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack):
- Wash and drain off excess water. Cover and soak it overnight..
- Boil Potatoes, peel and coarsely mash them up..
- Check if your Sago rice is soaked and swollen. If not, add a dash of water and cover. Keep checking until all the sago rice is soft, then you are good to go.
- Chop the coriander finely after removing hard stalks. Retain the tender ones for earthy flavour..
- Chop the Chillies finely and set aside.
- Add to Sago rice all the prepared ingredients along with ginger garlic paste. Do not overmix else the potatoes will become very soggy. Do not forget salt!!.
- Check the salt and heat, if you are satisfied then shape them into small balls and deep fry them..
- Serve with green or mint chutney..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sago potatoes balls (savoury indian snack) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!