Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Cooker Zucchini Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Zucchini Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker zucchini frittata recipe. To cook rice cooker zucchini frittata you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Zucchini Frittata:
- You need 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 2 (400 g) of Zucchini *shredded or coarsely grated.
- Use 1 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese *Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped Parsley *add more herbs of your choice.
- You need 4 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of Salt *1 teaspoon is quite salty.
- Get 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Zucchini Frittata:
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper..
- Place Onion, Zucchini and Butter in a large heat-proof bowl, cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Add other ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- If it is not cooked yet, leave it in the hot rice cooker for 10 more minutes or heat extra time. Turn out on a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Serve hot or cold..
- *Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook..
- Oven Baking: Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish, and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30-40 minutes or until cooked..
Carefully slide frittata from inner bowl. NOTE: This recipe works best in larger rice cookers with inner cooking bowls that have flat bottoms. Cooking time will vary based on your rice cooker's capacity. Larger rice cookers will cook the frittata more quickly, as it will be a much. Grease the rice cooker bowl with canola spray or olive oil.
If you find this Rice Cooker Zucchini Frittata recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.