Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Old Fashioned Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a one of my all-time favorites! The perfect summer dessert for using up leftover zucchini. In this Video, You will see how to make Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
It's the perfect summer cake and people of all ages love it! Plus, it's best way to enjoy zucchini. Moist spiced zucchini cake topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Old Fashioned Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a one of my all-time favorites! The perfect summer dessert for using up leftover zucchini. In this Video, You will see how to make Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Take of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
Frosted with the same homemade cream cheese frosting recipe I used on my Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe, this light zucchini cake is the perfect summer treat. You can add raisins, walnuts, and/or shredded coconut if you wish; but it's also quite delicious without any optional ingredients. The cake is covered in a seriously decadent whipped cream cheese frosting that is the perfect flavor to compliment the banana zucchini cake! Covered in massive amounts of sugary frosting of course.
Instructions to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
More on that in a moment. As per most recipes that I get my hands on, I had to turn it into a cake. He eats cream cheese on his bagels, he likes sugar and butter and vanilla so why on Earth wouldn't he like cream cheese frosting?!?!?!?! So needless to say, but I will anyway, when he asked me what kind of frosting it was I simply replied, "vanilla." He ate it on top of the Chocolate Zucchini Cake and. A delicious spiced zucchini cake topped with thick, fluffy cream cheese frosting- the perfect dessert!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!