Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take of Cake:.
- Make ready 3 cups of AP flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 10 tbs of butter at room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 5 of medium to large bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- Take 1 cup of crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans).
- Make ready of Frosting:.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture..
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture..
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter..
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly..
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy..
- Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!