Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with Snow Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with Snow Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with snow peas recipe. You can cook beef with snow peas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef with Snow Peas:
- Take 2 of lbs. flap meat.
- You need 1 lb. of Snow peas.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 4 tablespoon of sesame or vegetable oil.
- Take 1 head of baby boc choy sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger minced.
- Get 6 of large mushrooms sliced.
- Take 4 of carrots peeled cut into strips.
- You need 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of chili or sirracha sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
Steps to make Beef with Snow Peas:
- Mince the ginger.
- Slice the beef against the grain in 1/2 strips and set aside in a bowl with soy sauce and 1/2 the ginger while preparing the vegetables.
- Sauté the mushrooms, garlic, and remaining ginger in about 1 tablespoon of oil until limp then set aside..
- In a very hot wok with 1 tablespoon oil brown 1/2 the beef, set aside and the brown the remaining with another tablespoon oil..
- Mix the corn starch and cold water, stir and add to pan with beef, mushrooms..
- In the hot wok add remaining oil then sear the snow peas, boc choy and carrots for 3 minutes. Then add to pan with remaining ingredients..
- Simmer for 5 minutes to blend.
- Serve over white rice.
Slow down the fire, place garlic and snow peas in. Beef with Snow Peas is one of those dinners I plan for and look forward to all week! The tender sirloin or flank steak, sliced super thin and then marinated with garlic and soy sauce is then paired with vibrant, crisp snow pea pods for a filling, yet light meal that just melts in your mouth. Snow peas and mushrooms are stir-fried together with beef and homemade Asian sauce. This recipe is gluten-free (if you use gluten-free Tamari sauce).
If you find this Beef with Snow Peas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.