Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe. You can have one pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Take of Marinated chicken.
- Get 400 g of diced chicken thigh fillet.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 3 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground corinader.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Rice.
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 350 ml of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Fried shallots.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods.
- Take of Garnish.
- Take 50 grams of ghee or unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Chopped fresh mint and coriander.
- Use of Fried shallots.
Instructions to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water.
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base.
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots..
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod..
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes..
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes..
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita..
It's rich in spices coupled with beautiful fresh herbs, toasted nuts and raisins, thus making this a meal fit for the kings, literally. It is believed that this was created in the kitchens of Mughal Emperors. Chicken biryani in cooker, a special biryani rice recipe made using chicken and the technique that I have used here is a pressure cooker one. Making chicken biryani in pressure cooker is easy but we need to follow few tips to get an amazing biryani that does not turn out soggy and also gives us a delicious taste. Wash the rice that has been soaking, drain all the water and add just the rice and gently mix.
If you find this One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.