Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker shrimp pilaf recipe. You can have rice cooker shrimp pilaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf:
- Take 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 150 of to 200 grams Frozen peeled shrimp.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 30 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 30 grams of Frozen corn (or canned corn).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 360 ml of Water.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf:
- Rinse the rice and drain in a sieve for at least 30 minutes. Defrost the shrimp and drain. Chop the onion and carrot finely..
- Heat a pan and melt butter. Stir fry the onion, carrot, shrimp and corn. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- When the color of the onion changes, add the rice and stir fry until translucent..
- Put the stir fried mixture from Step 3 into a rice cooker. Add water and the stock cube, broken up. Then just switch the cooker on and cook the rice..
- Sprinkle dried parsley and serve..
- Top the shrimp pilaf with bechamel sauce and cheese to turn it into a rice gratin. ♪.
- I changed the amount of water. If you like soft and tender rice, use 400 ml. If you like firm rice use 360 ml..
One-Dish Curried Rice and Shrimp Pilau (Pilaf) Flavored with curry, cumin and lime, this one-dish meal with shrimp is a fun twist on traditional rice pilaf. It is said that pilaf originally came from Turkey, but there are similar kinds of dishes all over the world. Since rice is a Japanese staple, Ebi Pilaf was gladly accepted in Japanese cuisine. Combine everything together and pour into rice cooker and turn cooker on. When done, the cooker will go off.
If you find this Rice Cooker Shrimp Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.