Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Get of For the cake.
- Take 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Take 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!