Easy Chili Mac.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy chili mac. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chili Mac is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Chili Mac is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chili mac using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chili Mac:
- Prepare 32 oz of leftover chili.
- Make ready 4-6 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Take 6 oz of elbow pasta.
- Make ready of Shredded Monterey Jack.
- Take 1 of Thinly sliced fresh jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Easy Chili Mac:
- Start by defrosting your 32oz mason jar of chili or use fresh chili.
- Add the chili to the pot and add 1 cup of water so the pasta has more liquid to absorb. Once it’s simmering add in the pasta and cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes and check the pasta for tenderness.
- Add in the velveeta until melted.
- Pour the chili into baking dishes and top with shredded cheese and nestle the thinly sliced jalapeños and bake at 400 until the cheese is melted and jalapeños start to curl..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy chili mac recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!