Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting recipe. To make spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Provide of all-purpose flour.
- Use of cornstarch.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of ground ginger.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Get of ground nutmeg.
- Provide of ground cloves.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- Provide of large eggs.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Take of unsalted butter ( 2 sticks ), at room temperature.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of raisins ( optional ).
- Get of recipe Vanilla Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached below.
- Prepare of cinnamon sugar, recipe attached below.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 – 9 inch cake pans with non stick spray..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes, add eggs, milk and vanilla beat until combined. Add flour mixture mixing just until combined, do not over mix., fold in raisins, if using..
- Divide batter evenly in prepared pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inseted in center comes out clean..
- Cool in pans on rack about 15 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely..
- For a four layer cake, using a sharp large knife cut each ccooled cake in half, to make four layers.
- Place one layer of cake on serving plate, frost top with 1/4 of the Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting, add another layer and frost top, add third layer and frost top, finally add top layer and frost top of that. I did not frost sides. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363307-vanilla-buttercream-cream-cheese-frosting.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and chopped pecans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
- Because of the cream cheese in the frosting, this cake is best stored in refrigerator, but served at room temperature..
Unfortunately given the issues with the mixing and. This Spice Cake is made with moist layers of – you guessed it – spice cake and a delicious cream cheese Next up are the sour cream and vanilla. Sour cream is one of my favorites to add to a cake for a pop. How to Make Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting. This recipe couldn't be easier, just combine all Cream cheese frosting can be stored in the fridge for a few days and in the freezer for up to a month.
If you find this Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.