Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, buffalo wings with home-made blue cheese dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook buffalo wings with home-made blue cheese dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip:
- Take 30 of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 0.5 Cup of melted Butter.
- Take 1 Cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get 100 g of Blue Cheese.
- Make ready 0.5 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 0.5 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip:
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C. Either in a bowl or zip lock bag, add the Flour, 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and mix. Towel or pat dry the wings before dipping and coating in the flour mixture..
- In a separate bowl, mix the melted Butter and Buffalo Sauce. Dip each Chicken Wing that has been coated with the dry mix into the wet mix before adding it onto a baking tray to bake. Once ready, place in the oven to bake for up to 1 Hour, making sure to flip the wings over half way through baking..
- Crumble the cheese using your hands into a glass bowl and place it in a pot of boiling water. Allow the cheese to gently start melting before removing the bowl from the pot. Add the Sour Cream and Mayo to the cheese, mixing it in. Last but not least, squeeze half a Lemon juice, add 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper and mix before refrigerating..
- Bake the Wings longer should you prefer to have them slightly more crispy. When ready, serve with the Blue Cheese dip and sliced Celery. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buffalo wings with home-made blue cheese dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!