Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef masala with green pea's recipe. You can cook spicy beef masala with green pea's using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's:
- Use 1 lb of beef.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato chopped.
- Use 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of spice.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger, mashed.
- Take of green chili.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic, chopped.
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's:
- Mix all of the spice with beef( short-cut) add salt and half of the vegetable oil with it. Cook it until the beef is ready to eat..
- Fry the onion and green pea's until the onion is light brown..
- Add the cooked beef into it with the chopped tomatoes, sugar and coriander leaves at the end.
This beef mince curry is an Indian classic made with peas. Very similar to chili with minced meat and beans but here we use ground beef and frozen peas in. Kheem is minced meat, 'mattar' means green peas, and masala meaning spice. So basically this is minced meat with peas cooked in Indian. So it is called green peas masala.
If you find this Spicy Beef Masala with Green Pea's recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.