Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe. You can have white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Use 5 kg of chicken thighs.
- Use 3 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic diced.
- You need 4 cup of white rice.
- Take 1 of curry powder.
- Take 1 of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 of oregano.
- You need 1 of rosemary leaves (just a little).
- Get 1 of knorr taste cube.
- Get 1 kg of minced meat.
- Take 1 kg of shredded beef.
- Use 1 small of can of evaporated milk.
- Take 2 tsp of of white or brown sugar.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- You need 2 of balls of tomato(chopped).
- Get 1 of chili powder (get one that is really hot).
- Use 8 of fresh red Jalapeño pepper (remove seeds if you want to minimize the heat).
- Use 1/2 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Provide 1/2 can of green peas.
- Use 1 of pack of prawn crackers.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of dried shallot.
- Use 1 of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of ground ginger.
- Provide 1 of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of a little lime juice.
- Use 5 of fingers of green beans (chopped).
Steps to make White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Marinate chicken thighs using all the above spices and refrigerate for 2hrs.
- Steam chicken for 7 minutes using half a glass of water for the 5kg chicken.
- Don't use up all the spice on the chicken and add some chopped onion and garlic while steaming chicken.
- When cooked for a few, put chicken in the oven for baking.leave in the oven until brownish all round.
- While chicken is the oven, put a large sauce pan with about 3/4 olive oil in pan and let it heat up.
- Add remaining chopped onion and garlic plus all chopped tomato and Jalapeño peppers into the hot oil using low heat.adding all the remaining ingredients with a little more generous of curry powder.
- Add shredded beef and minced meat and keep stirring..
- After stirring for 4mins.pour evaporated liquid milk and sugar in a bowl,stir milk and sugar solution until well mixed and pour into the sauce pan containing minced meat and shredded beef.
- Leave to simmer for a another 5mins adding alot of chili pepper as much as your taste buds can handle and then your Abykahuna sauce is ready.
- Cook white rice to the degree of softness you want. I like mine cooked but scanty and single.
- For samche sauce, heat a little vegetable oil in a pan.add the remaining broth from chicken into the oil, add chopped green beans,finely sliced onions and stir till cooked.
- Fry your prawn crackers and then Drain d oil out of green beans and drizzle the oil drained on already fried prawn crackers.
- Put a teaspoon of vegetable and olive oil each on pan,add green peas and ground hot chili wit a little lime juice… Stir for a minute and its ready.
- Just drizzle a little lime juice or sweet corn and leave baked beans just as it is and everything is ready to eat…. Don't forget your chicken in the oven.
If you find this White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.