Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg biryani in electric rice cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg biryani in electric rice cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani in electric rice cooker recipe. To cook veg biryani in electric rice cooker you need 30 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg biryani in electric rice cooker:
- Provide For of Vegetables -.
- Get 3 of Sliced onions.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Diced potatoes.
- Provide 2 of Diced carrots.
- You need 1 Cup of beans.
- Take 1 Cup of peas.
- Use 4 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 Cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 Cup of mint leaves.
- Take 2 spoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Take For of Masalas -.
- Get 1/4 spoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 1/2 spoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 spoons of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Use For of Herbs and Spices-.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Take 1 spoon of Black peppercorns.
- Get 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 2 of Cinnamon Sticks.
- Provide 1 of Mace (javitri).
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 cup of soya chunks.
- Take 2 cups of basmati rice (I used Mogra rice in picture).
- Take 1 Spoon of gingelly oil.
- Get 4 spoons of ghee.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
Instructions to make Veg biryani in electric rice cooker:
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 20 mins and not more than that..
- Soak soya chunks for 10 to 15 mins..
- Either use a kadai or directly in an electric rice cooker for doing the following..
- Once the Kadai / electric rice cooker is heated up add 2 spoon Gigelly oil and 2 spoons ghee..
- Add the pepper cons, cloves, bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon sticks, cardamoms, mace and fry it for a min or so.
- Add green chilli and chopped onions and deep fry it until the onion turns golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and sauté it till you get sauce consistency in tomatoes..
- Add hand full of mint leaves, coriander leaves (save a little for later) then sauté it for a min..
- Add the masalas one by one starting with turmeric powder, Garam masala, chilli powder then coriander powder.
- Add the soya chunks, vegetables in sauté it and let it get cooked for 70%. Add little bit of water for the vegetables to cook properly without it sticking to the bottom.
- If you are cooking in kadai now is the time to transfer it all to the rice cooker, Add the soaked rice only without water.
- Add Salt and then add 2 cups of water as the rice is soaked for 20 min if not soaked you have to add 3 cups of water. (Tip make sure after adding water your spatula tip is not more than 3/4 immersed in water).
- Add lemon juice, (Once all the ingredients are added you can taste the water for salt and spice. You can add if you feel something is missing) rest of the mint and coriander leaves and let it cook fully.
- Add 2 spoons of ghee once the water is dried up in the top.
- Once it’s cooked use back side of your statula to mix the rice well without breaking it. let it sit for 15 min then serve it..
Biryani has become so much popular that it has got many versions starting from non-veg to veg one. Traditionally, biryani is cooked in low heat in a sealed container so that its flavour are absorbed in the dish itself while cooking. This method is called 'dum' cooking. However it is possible to prepare it quickly in an electric rice cooker or pressure cooker getting the almost similar taste. One Pot Vegetable Biryani Recipe In Preethi Electric Pressure Cooker The One Pot Vegetable Biryani Recipe is made using an electric pressure cooker where all the spices and masalas are added along with vegetables, making it quick and easy.
If you find this Veg biryani in electric rice cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.