Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry beef with snow peas recipe. You can cook stir fry beef with snow peas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry beef with snow peas:
- Take 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of sherry or cooking Sherry.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced and peeled ginger.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of flank steak, fat trimmed and sliced very thin against the grain.
- Get 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Get 8 oz of fresh snow peas trimmed.
- Prepare 5 of scallions cut into .5 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of jasmine or long grain rice cooked.
Steps to make Stir fry beef with snow peas:
- Mix together soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, sugar and ginger. Add beef to a separate bowl and pour 1/3 of the liquid over the top. Toss beef and set aside..
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet (iron is best) over high heat. Add peas and stir 45 seconds. Remove to a plate..
- Allow skillet to get very hot again. Add half the meat leaving marinade in the bowl. Spread out meat and do not stir for a minute. Sprinkle half the scallions over the meat. Flip the meat and cook another 30 seconds. Remove to a clean plate..
- Repeat with other half of the meat allowing skillet to get hot again first. After flipping add the first plate of meat, reserved liquid, red pepper, and peas. Stir over high heat 30 seconds then turn off heat. Add salt if needed. Serve immediately over rice..
Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. This beef stir fry is a great way to pack in those healthy veggies, plus it's super versatile. Add the snow peas, mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry for another minute. You want the veggies to retain some "crunch" so don't over-cook. There are food trends that will come and go.
If you find this Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.