Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice recipe. You can cook yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Use 1 of wild rice.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 10 of cocktail shrimp.
- Take 1 of fresh basil.
- Use 1/4 cup of red pepper, chopped.
Instructions to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings..
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces..
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done..
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat..
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done..
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour..
If you find this Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.