Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Let Your Rice Cooker Do the Work! Rice Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Let Your Rice Cooker Do the Work! Rice Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to let your rice cooker do the work! rice croquettes recipe. You can have let your rice cooker do the work! rice croquettes using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Let Your Rice Cooker Do the Work! Rice Croquettes:
- Prepare of For the rice balls.
- Prepare 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆ Canned tomatoes.
- Use 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need 30 grams of ☆ Canned tuna (optional).
- Get 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- Take 1 of Flour.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Panko.
- Use 1 of Frying oil.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (minced).
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of cm Garlic (tubed).
- Provide 45 grams of Canned tuna.
- Get 350 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Use 1 tsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
Instructions to make Let Your Rice Cooker Do the Work! Rice Croquettes:
- Rinse the rice, add the ☆ ingredients, and cook 2 rice cooker cups worth of rice..
- Mix as soon as it's finished, then allow to cool..
- Sautè the garlic and onion in olive oil for 5 minutes on low heat until sweet. Add the tuna, and lightly sautè..
- Add the canned tomatoes with a little water, then add the bay leaf and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the ★ ingredients and remove from heat after simmering for 10 minutes..
- To roll the rice balls, use plastic wrap to avoid getting your hands messy..
- Put cheese in the center of the balls and wrap the plastic tightly, twisting at the top to make firm balls..
- I made 10 rice balls..
- Dredge the balls in flour, beaten egg, then panko, and deep fry in 340°F/170°C oil. I used fine panko and mixed olive oil with vegetable oil..
Micro Rice Cooker Now you can enjoy the home-steamed flavor of perfect rice every time. Simply place ingredients into the container base, add the insert, snap on the cover onto the base and let your microwave do all the work. This additional time will allow excess. Basic electric rice cookers work by heating liquid in an inner pot to steam or boil the contents. Then, once the rice cooker senses a certain temperature, it reverts to a low temperature "keep warm" function.
If you find this Let Your Rice Cooker Do the Work! Rice Croquettes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.