Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker chocolate cake recipe. To make rice cooker chocolate cake you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- Provide 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Use 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract OR 1 tablespoon Rum.
- Use 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Get of Icing Sugar for dusting *optional.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake:
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note: If your inner pot is in a good state, baking paper would be unnecessary..
- Place Cream, Chocolate and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl, heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, then mix well until smooth using a whisk..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs and Vanilla OR Rum, mix well until smooth. Sift in Flour and combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and let it stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper. Dust with Icing Sugar..
This time, I used Earl Grey Tea instead of water,. Not all cake recipes work well for rice cooker method, but this 'Chocolate Cake' recipe works very well. The texture is soft and fluffy, and it can be used for many chocolate cake desserts. *Note: This cake can be baked in the oven. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Add remaining ingredients and whisk just until blended and the lumps are gone.
If you find this Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.