Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Use of Large handful of cilantro, stems or roots only.
- Use 4 knobs of fresh tumeric, skin peeled.
- Provide 7 cloves of Garlic, skin peeled.
- You need 1 of large piece of ginger, skin peeled and cut into large knobs.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots, skin peeled and sliced in half.
- Provide 2 stalks of Lemongrass, skin peeled and cut into short pieces.
- You need 5 of Thai green chilies.
- Take 4 of Serrano chilies, deseeded and split lengthwise.
- Take 3 of boneless chicken thighs (skin on).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of neutral oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curry paste.
- Get 1 1/4 of cup(ish) coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli tops.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Use Handful of Basil.
- Prepare Squeeze of lime juice.
- Get of Coconut sugar (regular sugar works fine as well).
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- The night before, salt and pepper your chicken thighs and leave it in the fridge overnight. This dries out the chicken skin and will help create a delicious crispy chicken skin..
- In a food processor, add in the cilantro, turmeric, garlic, ginger, shallots, lemongrass, and serrano chilies. Blend into a fine paste..
- Next, give it a taste to see if you like the spicy flavor. Then add in as many or as little green thai chilies that you’d like. I choose 5 for a nice balance spicy curry paste..
- In a large skillet, cook the thighs skin side down on medium heat. Don't worry about cooking it all the way through. You really just want some nice golden brown color..
- Next, add in your curry paste and fry until super fragrant and the moisture has been fried off as well!.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the curry paste. Next, add in about 2 tablespoons of water just to thin it out and cook for just a couple of minutes..
- Add in coconut sugar to desired sweetness.
- Add in your broccoli tops, sugar snap peas, and diced crispy chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until you veggies are tender NOT mushy and the chicken has been cooked through..
- Lastly, add in your basil and a squeeze of lime. Serve over rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.