Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot hibachi fried rice recipe. You can have instant pot hibachi fried rice using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice:
- Use 1.5 cups of Jasmine White Rice (Rinsed very well).
- Use 1 cup of frozen thawed carrots & peas.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion finely chopped.
- Use 5 of small eggs whisked.
- Get 1 tsp of regular white sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped scallions (for garnish).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of avocado oil divided into equal parts (or use any neutral oil).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Water.
- Get of For the Rice 1 tsp Avocado oil 1/2 tsp Salt.
Steps to make Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice:
- Rinse the rice very well several times under running tap water until clear water runs through. This is very important and prevents the rice from becoming sticky. An excellent way to rinse the surface starch of rice..
- Add the rinsed rice to the steel insert of the Instant Pot along with equal amounts of water, 1 tsp avocado oil or any neutral oil & 1/2 tsp salt. This instantly flavors up the cooked rice & the oil keeps the grains nice & fluffy..
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot, seal the Valve. Pressure Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes..
- Once the pressure cooking cycle is over the Instant Pot will begin to beep. Wait for 10 minutes NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE and than release the rest of the pressure manually by moving the valve from the sealing to the venting position..
- Carefully open the lid of the pot and gently fluff the steamed Jasmine Rice with the help of a fork..
- Immediately transfer the cooked rice into a bowl or a large plate allow it to cool down and than pop it in the fridge to chill it. In the meantime proceed with the rest of the recipe. Chilling the rice will help you make the best ever Hibachi fried Rice and keep the rice grains nice and fluffy..
- Scramble the eggs Set the Instant Pot on SAUTE and keep it on NORMAL. Add 3 tbsp oil into the steel insert of the Instant Pot..
- When the oil becomes moderately hot add the whisked eggs and do not stir for about 10 seconds. Reduce the heat to LOW..
- Stir the eggs every now and than until they scramble into large chunks. Set aside the scrambled eggs. It’s very important to keep the scrambled egg pieces large. We’ll break them later..
- Make the Hibachi Fried Rice Before you begin assembling the Hibachi Fried Rice set the SAUTE function of your Instant Pot to NORMAL..
- Now, add 3 tbsp oil. When the oil becomes moderately hot add the chopped onions and saute until the begin to become limp or translucent..
- Next, add the thawed frozen veggies like diced carrots & peas (read Notes below). Saute the veggies along with the sugar for about 2-3 mins for crisp tender veggies and saute a little longer for softer veggies. It’s upto you..
- It’s time to mix in the chilled cooked Jasmine Rice. Reduce the Instant Pot Heat to LOW. Mix the rice in two batches. This will help to incorporate the veggies very well with the rice without stirring too much. I always use a spatula and than a fork to mix the rice in stages and I do it gently. As a result the rice grains do not break..
- Once you are done mixing the chilled rice add the sauce and the sesame oil. I love to mix the sauce with the oil and than pour them together. Once again gently mix the fried rice so that each rice grain is beautifully coated with the sauce. A fork always helps to fluff and mix the fried rice..
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add back the scrambled eggs. Before adding them break the larger chunks into slightly smaller chunks about 1/2 or 1 inch long. Gently mix it with the Hibachi Fried rice and enjoy restaurant quality meal with some Yum Yum sauce..
- Fridge: Lasts for 6 days in the fridge when stored in air tight container. Freezer: Lasts for 3 months when stored in portion sized freezer safe bags or containers. Easier to thaw & re-heat..
If you find this Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.