Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried buffalo chicken wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried buffalo chicken wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Franks hot sauce.
- Take 2 dash of Of ground pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 10 of Chicken wings.
- Take 1 1/2 of Bottle of vegetable oil in a pan.
Steps to make Fried Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- Combined flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper into a big ziplock bag and shake..
- Add thawed chicken wings into bag and shake till they are fully covered..
- Pour vegetable oil in pot and heat to 375°F.
- Once heated drop 4-5 chicken wings in and cook till there's a golden brown crust..
- While waiting for them to fry, combined in a bowl, hot sauce, pepper, garlic powder and mix..
- While each chicken wing is fried dip in the sauce mix and serve!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried buffalo chicken wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!