Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make ready of Brownies.
- Make ready 1 of 15 oz can pumkin.
- Get 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
Steps to make Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Add eggs, oil, granulated sugar and pumpkin to a bowl and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into dish (I used 9×13).
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For frosting.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix together then add confectioners sugar and vanilla.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!