Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Foolproof Chicken Rice in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foolproof Chicken Rice in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to foolproof chicken rice in a rice cooker recipe. You can cook foolproof chicken rice in a rice cooker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Foolproof Chicken Rice in a Rice Cooker:
- Use 700 grams of White rice.
- Provide 1 of fillet Chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Weipa.
- You need 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Use 1 of Cucumbers and tomatoes.
Instructions to make Foolproof Chicken Rice in a Rice Cooker:
- Pierce the chicken with a fork in several places to help the chicken absorb the flavors..
- Season the chicken by rubbing in salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger..
- Put the rice and water in a rice cooker, then add the Chinese soup stock and soy sauce. It also tastes great with some minced Japanese leek..
- Place the chicken on top of the rice, then press the start button to cook the rice..
- When the rice is finished, it will give off an indescribably delectable aroma. The rice that has absorbed the chicken broth looks delicious..
- Remove the chicken, chop it into bite-sized pieces, then serve with cucumbers, tomatoes and your choice of garnishes..
Add chicken thigh to the pot skin-side down, and place the scallion over the chicken. Transfer the rice to a rice cooker. Add in the chicken drumsticks in one layer, skin side down. Press it down slightly into the rice (they don't have to be submerged completely). Arrange the chicken drumsticks over the rice.
If you find this Foolproof Chicken Rice in a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.