Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Matar paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matar paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matar paneer recipe. To cook matar paneer you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Matar paneer:
- Get 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Take 0.5 cup of capsicum.
- Use 15 cubes of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 10 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get of Cardamom seeds.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tbsp of curd.
- Take 1 tsp of cream.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery.
Instructions to make Matar paneer:
- In a pan take 2 tbsp oil + cardamom seeds+ ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute. Now add onion and sauté until the raw smell leaves. Now add tomato + cashews + turmeric and boil until it’s soft and mushy.
- Now cool the mixture and blend the mixture.
- Take 2 tbsp oil in the pan + bay leaf + cumin seeds + cinnamon stick + step 2 mixture. Add chilli powder + garam masala + coriander powder+jaggery and mix until the oil separates.
- Now add capsicum + green peas + paneer + salt and let it boil for 10 minutes until the flavors are absorbed. You may want to adjust the thickness of gravy by adding water.
- Now add curd + kasuri methi + 1 tsp cream and coriander leaves and give it a good mix. Serve it hot with roti or jeera rice.
Goes well with roti and naan. Matar Paneer (Mutter Paneer), a delicious combination of soft paneer and healthy green peas in a mild spicy tomato based gravy, is a treat to taste buds at anytime. Heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat until it's shimmering hot. Add the paneer, then turn the heat down a little. The BEST, home-style Punjabi matar paneer recipe.
If you find this Matar paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.