Fresh Tomatoes and Mottzarella.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fresh tomatoes and mottzarella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Tomatoes and Mottzarella is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fresh Tomatoes and Mottzarella is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fresh tomatoes and mottzarella using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Tomatoes and Mottzarella:
- Make ready 5 of med. red ripe fresh Tomatoes (not store bought).
- Get 8 of oz. fresh Mottzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 of cup Olive Oil.
- Take 2 of tsp. White Vinegar.
- Get 1 of tbs. dried crushed Basil leaves.
- Make ready 1/4 of tsp. ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 of dash Salt.
- Get 1 of dash Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Fresh Tomatoes and Mottzarella:
- Slice tomatoes and then slice in halves, set aside..
- Quarter cheese ball and cut slices from each chunk..
- Layer tomatoes and cheese slices alternately on plate..
- Mix remaining ingredients in jar and shake well..
- Pour over tom/cheese and let sit at room temp. for at least one hour..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fresh tomatoes and mottzarella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!