Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can cook chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- You need 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Use 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- Use 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 200 ml of water.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get of Grounded spices:.
- Get 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 5 of red long chili.
- Take 2 cm of ginger.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 3 of candle nuts.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.