Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Confit Using a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Confit Using a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken confit using a rice cooker recipe. You can cook chicken confit using a rice cooker using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Confit Using a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 1 of Chicken breast meat (or thigh meat).
- Get 1 of 1/2~ of chicken weight ★Salt.
- Provide 1 of sprig ★Rosemary.
- Get 1 of ★Thyme (or bay leaf, etc.).
- Use 1 of ★Black pepper.
- Take 1 of to cover the chicken Olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Confit Using a Rice Cooker:
- [Seasoning] Cut the chicken in half, and season with the ★ ingredients..
- Put the chicken in a ziplock bag, and rest in the refrigerator overnight (more than 8 hours)..
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator, and let it sit in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, fill the rice cooker with boiling water up to 3 cup line. Leave the lid open for 10 minutes to lower the water temperature to around 70℃..
- [Confit] Pour olive oil into the ziplock bag to cover all the chickens, and seal the bag tightly letting the air out..
- If you have time, get all the air out of the bag by following step 7 (doing this will require using less olive oil).
- Close the bag leaving a small opening, stick a plastic straw in the bag and suck all the air out to make it airtight..
- The picture on step 7 shows the bag on the table, but make sure you are holding the bag and suck the air at top of the bag..
- Put the bag of chicken into the rice cooker, close the lid, and set the warm function for 3 hours..
- Take the bag out of the rice cooker, cool for a bit, and rest in the refrigerator for half a day. It keeps for about a week..
- Slice to any thickness you like and enjoy. It will be delicious if you drizzle the herb oil it was cooked in over the chicken..
- You can use herb mix or herb salt if you don't have any fresh herbs..
- [Ethnic Chicken Rice Bowl] Stir-fry the bok choy with fish sauce and oyster sauce, and serve over rice with sliced onions and the chicken..
Add rosemary, if using, and scatter the sliced onion over. Drizzle with sesame oil and green onions. Check chicken and rice for doneness. Push the "cook rice" or "white rice" button and let the rice cooker cook the rice. The clay pot chicken rice, cooked in a rice cooker, is ready to be served.
If you find this Chicken Confit Using a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.