Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef kofta curry (meat balls) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef kofta curry (meat balls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry (meat balls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry (meat balls) recipe. You can cook beef kofta curry (meat balls) using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef kofta curry (meat balls):
- Use 500 g of Beef minced.
- Take of Onion 1 chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Green coriander 1 tbsp chopped.
- Provide of Green chilli 2 chopped.
- Take of Egg 1 for binding.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide of For curry.
- Take of Onion 1 medium chopped.
- Prepare of Tomato 1 medium chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Yoghurt 2 tbsp beaten.
- Take of Salt half tsp.
- Use of Red chilli powder half tsp.
- Use of Turmeric powder half tsp.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Garam masala half tsp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Beef kofta curry (meat balls):
- First of all prepare koftas by adding onion, ginger garlic paste,green chili, coriander leaves, dry spices in chopper..
- Now add egg and mixed it well to make fine mixture so that all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Now make balls and set aside..
- Now deep fry these meat balls on high flame. Let the color change. Take out in a dish..
- Mean while prepare curry, in a wok pour oil and chopped onion fry it for 2 mins on medium heat then add tomato paste in it and fry again till the oil separated..
- Add spices in it. Also add half cooked meat balls. Stir it for a few minutes so all flavors mixed up. Now add yoghurt again mixed it on low flame add water too and cover it for 10 mins..
- Open the lid and check the koftas curry released oil now off the flame and dish out. Garnish it with green coriander. Ready to serve..
If you find this Beef kofta curry (meat balls) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.