Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker- duck with rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker- duck with rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. These types of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker- duck with rice noodles recipe. You can cook slow cooker- duck with rice noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker- duck with rice noodles:
- Use 2 of duck legs.
- Get 1 of onion cut to quater.
- Prepare 5-6 stalks of coriander (or coriander roots preferable).
- Take 5-6 of black pepper corn.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of ground white pepper.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 5-6 of coriander seeds.
- Get 2 of chicken stock cubes (if no chicken stock).
- Provide 1.5 litres of water or chicken stock.
- Use 2 Tbsp of ground five spice.
- You need 1 Tsp of white sugar.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
Steps to make Slow cooker- duck with rice noodles:
- Rub and massage duck legs with ground five spice. Season with salt & pepper. Then leave them outside the fridge for 15 minutes before cooking..
- Heat up the oil in the pan with medium high heat. Brown both sides of duck legs until the skin’s caramelised. Don’t need to cook through the legs. Leave the oil aside. We will re use the oil later..
- Add browned duck legs, chicken stock (or stock cubes with hot water), onion, crushed garlic, coriander stalks & seeds, black peppercorn, white pepper, sugar, salt&pepper into slow-cooker. Make sure that everything is covered with water. Set to high and leave them for at least 4-5 hours..
- Re-heat the oil that we used to fry ducks to very hot. Add finely chopped garlic. When they are golden, take them out the oil and leave them aside..
- After 4 hours, cook rice noodles as per instruction on the packet..
- Assemble cooked rice noodles, fried garlic, duck and soup in the bowl. Garnish with coriander..
In small bowl mix together: creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce. If you're using a pressure cooker, set the pressure on medium and set for one hour. Place the minced garlic and pork tenderloin in the slow cooker, season with salt and pepper. Of course it's very difficult to complete many of those steps at home, so my recipe involves long slow cooking of the duck, whilst turning several times in the oven to redistribute the fat. This help to ensure lovely juicy meat and crisp skin.
If you find this Slow cooker- duck with rice noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.