Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to clay pot chicken rice in rice cooker recipe. You can cook clay pot chicken rice in rice cooker using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker:
- You need 400 grams of Boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Inch ginger, sliced.
- Get 3 of Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground white pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Rice, washed and drained.
- Get 1 of Enough water to cook rice according to your rice cooker.
- Use 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get of Marinating Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Inch ginger, grated.
Instructions to make Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker:
- Marinate chicken breast with the marinating sauce for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok, sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add shiitake mushrooms, chicken breast cubes along with all the marinating sauce, then season with salt, sugar and ground white pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add the rice into frying pan/wok, stir until well combined. Transfer all the mixture into a rice cooker pot, add the required water to cook the rice (this should follow the instructions for your rice cooker), then drizzle with sesame oil..
- Cook in the rice cooker until it turns to 'warm', wait for 15 minutes, then open the lid, fluff the rice with a paddle and serve immediately..
Wash rice and add water to cook rice. At this point, add the chicken, lup cheong and a few slices of. Claypot Chicken Rice (Rice Cooker Recipe) Each rice cooker is different so you need to test out the timing required to cook the chicken thoroughly on your rice cooker. If necessary, you can briefly stir-fry the chicken partially before adding to the rice cooker. Nowadays most of us use either an electric or gas stove at home.
If you find this Clay Pot Chicken Rice In Rice Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.