Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. You can have super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Take 1/2 pound of meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder).
- You need 1-2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of carrot.
- Provide 1 cup of each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc).
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper.
- Provide 5-7 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce.
Instructions to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot..
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction..
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice..
But we must admit: the amazing Japanese Beef Curry requires love & nurture, especially with making the secret ingredient. If you haven't tried Japanese Curry, it's is extremely flavorful and super easy to make in your trusty pressure cooker. This is the first time I have ever had Japanese Curry. It is slightly different then your Indian or Thai curry's as it's not a hot spice. Typically you make this with a tougher cut of beef.
If you find this Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.