Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Tomato Basil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato basil soup recipe. You can cook creamy tomato basil soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of Red onions, chopped.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 bunch of Basil.
- Take 1 of Parmesan cheese, for garnish.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Basil Soup:
- Heat Olive oil over medium to low heat in Dutch oven or large pot. Once hot, add onions and season generously with salt. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until soft and starting to turn golden brown, about 15 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, stirring to avoid burning garlic..
- Stir in tomatoes and chicken stock. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bring soup to a boil, then lower heat to maintain a simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Purée mixture using an immersion blender or carefully transfer soup to a blender. If using blender return mixture to pot..
- Stir in the cream and basil and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes. If desired, you can simmer longer to reduce it down to a thicker consistency..
- Serve immediately, topped with Parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of pepper, and a chiffonade of basil..
If you find this Creamy Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.