Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole recipe. To make whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole you only need 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- You need of Chicken Fillet (cubes).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Paprika.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Veggies:.
- Provide of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- Provide of Yellow Capsicum (cubes).
- Use of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Take of French Beans (one inch).
- Prepare of Carrot (slices).
- Prepare of Cauliflower (florets).
- Take of Zucchini (slices).
- Provide of Onions slices (caramalised).
- Provide of Mushrooms (caramalised).
- Prepare of Baby Tomatoes.
- Take of Baby Potatoes.
- Take of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Use of Basil, Parsley and Rosemary (chopped).
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Use of Habanero.
- Use of Tomato Puree.
- Provide of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- Marinate chicken cubes with the rest of ingredients, and let it rest for two hours..
- Either panfry or barbeque chicken cubes, when done remove from skewers and keep aside..
- Boil tomatoes with habanero, chilli and with a little water..
- When cooled down, blend it with the rest of sauce ingredients..
- Boil baby potatoes with skin, when done remove skin and keep aside..
- In a wok put one tablespoon of oil and keep on flame, add garlic and saute it..
- Add all veggies except onions, mushrooms and baby tomatoes then stir fry on high flame, add potatoes and mix them all..
- Add sauce and mix well, do not dry the sauce much and then remove from the flame..
- Sprinkle basil, rosemary and parsley and pour on a big casserole..
- Put barbequed chicken and baby tomatoes all over the casserole.
- Now sprinkle caramalised onions and mushrooms with basil leaves..
- While serving bake in oven on 200C, serve hot..
If you find this Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.