Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple hainanese chicken in rice cooker recipe. To make simple hainanese chicken in rice cooker you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker:
- Take Half of breast chicken fillet.
- Use 100 ml of rice.
- Prepare 160 ml of broth.
- Take 1 tsp of grated garlic (you can use garlic powder in lesser quantity).
- Provide 1 tsp of grated ginger (you can use ginger powder in lesser quantity).
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion flakes (a few regular onion slice swill do).
- Take 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic oil, but you can use sunflower, corn, etc.).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Steps to make Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker:
- Coat chicken with salt and lime juice..
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a rice cooker (I use a small one, 600 ml capacity)..
- Put the chicken inside. Press COOK and wait until it's cooked..
Take care not to tear the skin though. In a food processor, blend ginger, garlic, and red onion into a paste. Heat oil in a wok then add the paste, rice, and pandan leaves. Besides all the recognition received across the globe, serving Hainanese chicken rice is deceptively simple. The chicken is poached in sub-boiling temperature, serve with chili sauce and ginger-garlic sauce, and with flavored rice.
If you find this Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.