Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey/lemon/ricotta cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have honey/lemon/ricotta cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take 1 of FOR CUPCAKES.
- Make ready 2 cup of flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 large of egg yolk.
- Get 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of FOR FROSTING.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Take 1/3 cup of honey.
- Make ready 2 tsp of finely grated lemon peel.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 of sliced strawberrys and sprinkles for garnish.
Steps to make Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- MAKE FROSTING.
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese until creamy, add the butter and mix until light and fluffy, add honey,vanilla and salt and lemon zest beat in. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours until it is of spreadable consistancy.
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour,baking powder, baking sod and salt,mix well.
- In a large bowl with a wire whisk combine the honey with the ricotta, oil, lemon zest and vanilla. Whisk in the eggs and egg yolk.Add flour mixture alternating with sour cream in 3 additions, fold gently just to blend..
- Spoon the batter evenly into the lined cupcake tins, Bake 20 to 25 minutes until light golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on racks..
- When cupcakes are cool and frosting is set frost cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with sprinkles and a strawberry slice. Store cupecakes chilled in refigerator..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey/lemon/ricotta cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!