Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shumai Dumplings and Okowa Rice in One Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shumai Dumplings and Okowa Rice in One Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shumai dumplings and okowa rice in one rice cooker recipe. You can cook shumai dumplings and okowa rice in one rice cooker using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shumai Dumplings and Okowa Rice in One Rice Cooker:
- Get 700 grams of For the okowa rice:.
- Get 360 ml of Sweet or mochi rice.
- You need 2 of pieces Fall salmon (fresh or lightly salt-cured).
- Prepare 1 of Edamame (peeled).
- Take 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ○ Sesame oil.
- Provide 170 ml of ○ Water.
- Take 1 of *Lettuce.
- Get 7 of dumplings For the sweet rice shumai (siumai) dumplings:.
- Provide 90 ml of Sweet or mochi rice.
- You need 230 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Dried shiitake mushrooms (finely chopped).
- Use 1 of Lotus root (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Use 1 of Green onion (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ● Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of ● Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
Steps to make Shumai Dumplings and Okowa Rice in One Rice Cooker:
- Divide the sweet (mochi) rice into the okowa and shumai dumpling portions. Soak each in water for 30 minutes, then drain..
- Put the okowa portion of the rice and the ○ flavoring ingredients in the rice cooker bowl. Place the salmon (skin and bones removed and flaked) on top with the edamame, even out the surface and cover with a layer of lettuce..
- (The lettuce will be chopped and mixed into the okowa rice after cooking.).
- Put the ground pork and all the ● ingredients in a bowl, and knead and mix until sticky. Add the chopped vegetables and mix in. Form into round balls..
- Coat the balls with the dumpling portion of the soaked rice. Place the dumplings on top of the lettuce, and switch the rice cooker on. (If your cooker has a 'mixed rice' or 'okowa' setting, use that. Otherwise use the regular setting.).
- Use this method to cook various things in a rice cooker. I tend to vary the flavorings for both the okowa and dumplings a lot..
Stir-fry for a few minutes, until the shallots are translucent. Add the scallions, shaoxing wine, salt, soy sauces. I used one rice cooker with a steamer attachment, so I needed to steam two batches. If you don't have parchment paper to keep the dumplings from sticking to the steamer, you can also spray some cooking spray lightly on the surface of the steamer. Place the steamer with the parchment paper to the side so that you can fill it with dumplings.
If you find this Shumai Dumplings and Okowa Rice in One Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.