Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kielbasa with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kielbasa with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kielbasa with veggies recipe. You can have kielbasa with veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kielbasa with Veggies:
- Prepare of kielbasa (I used Hillshire Farms Beef Kielbasa).
- You need of Red Potatoes (6),cut.
- Take of package of Baby Carrots.
- Get of Green Beans, drained.
- Take of I can’t believe it’s not butter, about 4 big tablespoons.
- Provide of Seasoned Salt, sprinkle.
- Provide of Black Pepper, sprinkle.
- Take of Parsley Flakes, sprinkle.
Instructions to make Kielbasa with Veggies:
- Boil baby carrots for about 10 min, add sprinkle of salt to boiling water….
- Add cut up red potatoes to boiling water, boil for 20 min to soften, drain.
- Meanwhile cut up kielbasa into coins and place into large baking dish, then add green beans (drain water from green beans)……
- Add drained red potatoes and baby carrots to baking pan with kielbasa and green beans.
- Add all other ingredients and stir…..
- Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes or until kielbasa is golden and potatoes and baby carrots are nice and soft….stir during baking time, I stirred mine about 3 times while it was baking…..
- Enjoy 😉.
How To Make Kielbasa Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner. More Sheet Pan Dinners You Will Love Arrange the kielbasa in a single layer on the baking sheet. This Kielbasa and roasted vegetables fits that bill. Kielbasa is a treat at our house and my kids get We've been loving roasted veggies lately so I thought, "What the heck! Lets get wild and chop a.
If you find this Kielbasa with Veggies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.