Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked party wings in bbq-soy sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked party wings in bbq-soy sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce:
- Prepare 1 package of chicken wings/buffalo wings.
- Take 2 of tsps black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ SAUCE.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Baked Party Wings In BBQ-Soy Sauce:
- preheat oven to 370°F.
- In a baking pan or pyrex place oil to grease.
- combine all ingredients in your baking pan/pyrex/tray then add the chicken. mix well.
- wait about 15-20 min! eat and serve! ;).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked party wings in bbq-soy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!