Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet curry rice recipe. To make sweet curry rice you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Curry Rice:
- Take 300 gr of sausages (I used curry-flavored, but you can choose whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice, washed 2-3 times.
- Use 2 cup of broth (or 2 cup water + 1 beef/chicken bouillon).
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 200 gr of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/2 of onion, peeled and diced.
- Get 3 of garlic, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder (I used Japanese type).
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet curry sauce (if you don't have any, just use 1 tbsp curry powder + 1 1/2 tsp sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Sweet Curry Rice:
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the onion, then garlic..
- Add basmati rice, curry powder, sweet curry sauce, tomato sauce, and sugar. Stir occasionally..
- Add sausages, sweet potato, and frozen peas. Stir..
- Add the broth bit by bit while stirring..
- When it boils, lower the heat and cover. Wait for 15 minutes or so. Turn off the heat and stir the rice. Wait 5 more minutes before serving..
If you find this Sweet Curry Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.