Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wanted my own tomato basil soup recipe. You can cook wanted my own tomato basil soup using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take 2 of large cans of diced tomatoes or 1 of those huge ones.
- Get of Rinse the can 3/4 full Water.
- Get of (Leftover tomatoes if you have'm) **Diced.
- Use 1/2-1 of Lg Onion (depends on your taste)**Diced.
- Use 2-3 Stalks of Celery **Diced.
- Use Sprigs of Fresh Basil.
- Provide of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Use of Oregano.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Lactose free milk(use the can eye it out, rince).
- Provide of Lactose free cream **small.
- Provide of Dry Basil.
- Get 3-4 of Garlic Cloves **Diced.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- Take of Soya salt.
Steps to make Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- I start by adding Olive Oil to my pan.. I have a cast iron I luv using. Dice up your Garlic Cloves (if you don't have garlic cloves use dry garlic) this isnt to put you out, it's just to warm the soul. And in that case, dice your onions.and celery, add to the pan, this is where you add your dry herbs And spices. We are going to season our onions. Amd add soya sauce just a sprinkle, it adds a nice salt flavour to the onions. Its incredible the flavour you can get from them..
- Your seasoning salt, garlic oregano, And dry basil.. I always keep a cup of water beside my stove. I add some to my pan, top my pan w a lid, steam slightly. Onions are different during break down. They don't break down straight up as easily..
- Open your tomatoes, And find a nice big pot, lets go. Add your tomatoes to the pot. (If you have fresh tomatoes to use this is where I'the suggest dicing them, And add them to your frying pan, getting a nice cook on them first. Add salt to them not a lot just flavour..
- Turn the stove on low to start, so as no to burn your tomatoes. Once your pans finished, add it to the pot..
- Chop up your fresh Basil leaves. **I am not particular. Also I chop up the stems which you can eat or remove after leave them..
- So you'll be able to remove them. Mix well,gently. Turn you tomatoes up slowly, I add the milk in whilst the tomatoes are still cold. Same w the cream, (if you choose to use cream) its still very yummy w just milk.. add your basil.. add some more dry basil if you choose to… i season to preference, so its not always exactly a tsp..
- Tidbit** I have also shredded carrots for this soup. Mmm but I really like when I add peppers… I will have to upload my "Roasted Pepper and Tomato soup".
- Turn up let boil, try to gently simmer your diced tomatoes. Adding some salt And pepper. I add a small pinch of cayenne during this sonit can simmer into the soup itself. I start small, to each their own on **heat 😜.
- I usually turn the stove down by this point, its been approx 15 to 20mins. And simmer slowly for another 15 -30 this all depends how you feel about temperature on your stove. How you like your flavours blend, And come together. Then I take a masher and crush all the tomatoes, and so they are still pieces but not entirely..
- So I add parmesan or mozzarella cheese on top w a serving as well, a dollop of either ricotta or sour cream in the centre. Adds a different definition of flavours. Mm.
- Hopefully I havent missed anything and its easy to understand.. Enjoy. Great for a cold day its a nice thick creamy tomato.
If you find this Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.