Fondant Cake Icing. Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. For me one of the most important things when it comes to making cakes is making sure you have a well covered cake as a. So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult?
Professional cake decorating tools: Perfect tools to decorate all your desserts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastry, sugar craft and. Fondant icing, also commonly referred to simply as fondant (/ˈfɒndənt/, from the French: [fɔ̃dɑ̃] listen ), is an icing used to decorate or sculpt cakes and pastries. It is made from sugar, water, gelatin, vegetable fat or shortening, and glycerol.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fondant cake icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hi and welcome back to my kitchen. For me one of the most important things when it comes to making cakes is making sure you have a well covered cake as a. So you want to fondant a cake, but you've heard it's too difficult?
Fondant Cake Icing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fondant Cake Icing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fondant cake icing using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fondant Cake Icing:
- Take 1 cup of Light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Clear vanilla extract.
- Take 2 lb of Confectioners' sugar.
Fondant refers to two types of sugar-based pastes used in icing and decorating cakes and Rolled fondant produces sheets that can be used for cake decorating, giving a smooth look. Rolled Fondant cake icing is a premium quality, non-stick, icing that is pliable… -Knead a generous amount of fondant icing until it's smooth and pliable (this helps -Carefully roll the icing onto your rolling pin, then unroll it on the cake. -Smooth the icing across the top of the cake. Find recipes for glossy white rollable fondant icing and get tips and ideas to help you create different flavours and colours. Get creative and have fun making flowers or moulding shapes for the perfect.
Instructions to make Fondant Cake Icing:
- In a large bowl, stir together the shortening and corn syrup. Mix in the salt and the vanilla flavoring, the gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar until it is a stiff dough. If you are using a hand mixer, use the dough hook attachment, otherwise, knead by hand. If the dough is sticky, knead in more confectioners' sugar until smooth. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- To use, roll out on a clean surface that has been dusted with confectioners' sugar until it is 1/8 inch thick or thinner if you can drape over frosted and chilled cakes and smooth the sides down, or cut into strips to make bows and other declorations..
Prepare the cake by lightly covering with buttercream icing. Learn How to Make Rolled Fondant for easy cake decorating as part of my Bold Baking Basics. With my easy fondant recipe, even make homemade sprinkles! Once it is rolled to the right size, ice the cake as soon as possible. Hi There, Can I put fondant icing over a chocolate cake, and how long before the wedding day can I do it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fondant cake icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!