Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yoghurt Cheese Cake, made with rice cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yoghurt Cheese Cake, made with rice cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yoghurt cheese cake, made with rice cooker recipe. To make yoghurt cheese cake, made with rice cooker you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yoghurt Cheese Cake, made with rice cooker:
- Prepare 100 grams of Milk.
- Get 5 sheets of Sliced Cheese (about 80grams).
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Provide 140 grams of Fruit Yoghrut.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar (If you use plain Yohgrut, use 60grams Sugar).
- Take 4 pieces of Eggs.
- Take 100 grams of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare As needed of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
Instructions to make Yoghurt Cheese Cake, made with rice cooker:
- Put Milk in a heat resistant bowl. Tear off sliced cheese and put it in the bowl. Wrap the bowl and heat it 600W a Microwave for 2 minuets. Mix it well. If the cheese do not melt, heat 1 minuets more..
- Add the butter in the bowl and mix it well till the butter become melt..
- Add the Sugar and mix it well..
- Add the Fruit Yogurt and mix it well. (I use Meiji fruit Yogurt. 140g/Pack).
- Add Eggs and mix it well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix it well..
- Apply the Salad oil(cooking oil) to the Rice cooker bowl. Pour dough into that..
- As usual, switch on the rice cooker. When it is finished, make sure whether you baked it with a bamboo skewer. If it is not baked, bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Once coarse heat is removed, keep it in fridge for 2 hours..
- Of cause, you can use a cake mold. When you used the cake mold, bake it 180 degrees oven for 40 minuets..
Mix in the meringue with batter. Coat the inner pot of rice cooker with butter and insert the batter in the pot. Place inner pot in the rice cooker. Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts around the world. It was first invented since ancient Greek era.
If you find this Yoghurt Cheese Cake, made with rice cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.