Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) recipe. To cook red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Take 3 of large turnips.
- Get 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Get 1 cup of dashi broth (or vegetable broth).
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms (any type).
- Use 1 cup of roughly chopped Bok choy/spinach.
- Take of Parsley.
- Get of Lemon slices (Optional).
Steps to make Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Peel, Dice and chop turnips.
- Place red lentils, broth, curry powder, turnips, mushrooms (in that order) in rice cooker. Cook in normal rice mode.
- 10 mins before cooking ends, stir in chopped parsley and Bok choy..
- We served it with pan-fried salmon. You can of course go totally vegan and increase the amount lentils in the curry. Freezes well and delicious!.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) is one of the most. Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily.
If you find this Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.