Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy basil tomato carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy basil tomato carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Use 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 Bunch of Parsley (dhania).
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of Carrots.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder You can also use garlic cloves instead.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Basil powder.
- Get 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 2 Cups of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 of Blender.
Instructions to make Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Wash all ingredients and chop your ingredients into small pieces..
- In a sufuria/cooking pan pour in the oil and let it heat up for a few seconds. Add in the onions and fry until translucent in color.
- Once the onions become translucent or nearing golden brown in color, add in the parsley and the garlic powder and stir. Allow it to cook for 2 minutes..
- Add in the tomatoes and let it cook till it begins forming a paste..
- Add in the basil, tomato paste and salt and mix them all together. Cover your sufuria/cooking pan and allow it to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in the carrots and the water. Cover up the sufuria/cooking pan and let the carrots cook till tender..
- Once ready, turn off the cooker and set aside the sufuria and give it time to cool for about 30 minutes..
- Once cooled down, pour in the cooked tomatoes and carrots into your blender. Blend until it becomes smooth. You can add more water if it’s too thick. However, make sure it doesn’t become too watery..
- Blend it to form a smooth thick liquid..
- Transfer the blended ingredients back into your sufuria to heat up. Once it starts boiling add in a ¼ cup of whole milk and stir it. Let it boil for about 2 minutes before turning off your cooker..
- Once ready, turn off your cooker and serve your Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup..
- Server the soup with your favourite pastry like bread, bread rolls, chapati, doughnuts or scones..
If you find this Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.