Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gaeng kiew wan gai recipe. To make gaeng kiew wan gai you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- You need 500 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of light coconut milk (or ¼ cup thick coconut milk diluted with ¾ cup water, for simmering chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need 3 1/2 of light coconut milk (or 1½ cups thick coconut milk diluted with 2 cups of water).
- Use 1 cup of pea eggplants (stems removed, or Thai eggplants).
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves (shredded).
- Get 1/2 cup of Thai basil leaves.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of spur chillies (sliced diagonally).
- Get of curry paste (pound all ingredients together).
- Prepare 15 of green bird's eye chillies (stems removed, reduce chillies to reduce spiciness).
- Take 4 of green spur chillies (chopped coarsely).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of shallot (peeled, chopped finely).
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic (chopped finely).
- You need 1/2 tsp of galangal (chopped finely).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass (chopped finely).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of kaffir lime zest (chopped finely).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of coriander roots (chopped finely).
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seed (roasted, grounded to powder).
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper (grounded).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin (roasted, grounded to powder).
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
Steps to make Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- Clean the chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Slice vertically into thin slices. Add 1 cup light coconut milk into a pot and bring to boil. Add chicken and reduce the heat to simmer the chicken until meat is tender. Dish out the chicken and set aside..
- Add the vegetable oil into a pan and heat over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the curry paste and stir-fry until fragrant. Slowly add ½ cup of thick coconut milk and stir-fry until fragrant. Add chicken to the pan and stir-fry to evenly coat chicken in the curry paste. Remove pan from heat..
- Transfer curry and chicken into a large pot and heat over medium heat. Add in 3½ cups light coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil then add fish sauce and sugar..
- Add pea eggplant and make sure they are submerged in the curry. Continue cooking until eggplant is cooked through, then add the remaining ½ cup thick coconut milk. Bring to boil and add Thai basil leaves and red spur chillies..
- Taste the curry and adjust the spiciness to your liking. If the curry is too spicy, add some coconut milk to bring down the heat level. Turn off the heat and remove from the stove. Dish out the curry into a bowl and garnish with Thai basil leaves. Enjoy with steamed rice or rice noodles. NOTES When cooking the chicken, make sure the thin coconut milk is boiling before adding the chicken meat. This will tenderise the meat and remove any foul smell. The thin coconut milk that was used to boil th.
Kang khiew wan gai is a Thai green curry made with sliced chicken thighs and small green aubergines. Served with warm rice that make your mouth watering. In this video you will learn how to cook Thai Green Curry Chicken or Gaeng Kiew Wan Gai a popular delicious dish in Thailand ( แกงเขียวหวานไก่) very easy step by step. The dish is also made with Thai eggplant or Tiny eggplant. You might also be interested in our similar recipe for a red curry (Gaeng phed gai).
If you find this Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.