Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vichyssoise in a rice cooker recipe. You can cook vichyssoise in a rice cooker using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker:
- Use 3 large of ☆Potatoes.
- Take 1 large of ☆Sweet onion (normal one is ok, too).
- Take 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Use 4 tsp of ☆Consomme soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Butter.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Bay leaf.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Use 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Parsley.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of Croutons.
Instructions to make Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker:
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half, slice into 5 mm thick. Thinly slice the onion..
- Add all ☆ ingredients into a rice cooker, and press start. Leave it until it has finished cooking..
- Remove only the bay leaf from the rice in Step 2, and put the mixture in a blender to make a paste. When cooled, they start to separate, so move to Step 4 quickly!.
- Pour the mixture into a container, which can be covered with a lid. Pour milk and heavy cream, and mix well. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- If you can, serve in bowls chilled in the fridge as well. Garnish with parsley, croutons, and black peppers, then it's done..
- It's also pretty to decorate with the remaining heavy cream..
- It's almost the same, but here is a recipe for Pumpkin potage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155789-rice-cooker-kabocha-potage.
Beyond the basic concept, almost any novel addition is fair game. Potatoes require a seemingly exorbitant amount of salt. The most reliable tale concerning the origin of Vichyssoise indicates the French Chef Louis Diat as the creator of this soup. During the same interview, Diat also told that his recipe derived by a traditional French. Vichyssoise is a thick soup made from pureed leeks, onions and potatoes with cream and chicken stock.
If you find this Vichyssoise in a Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.