Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato basil soup recipe. To make roasted tomato basil soup you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 2 of whole tomatoes, quartered.
- Get 1/2 cup of san marzano mini tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, cut in slices.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 cup of fresh basil.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes (15 oz).
- You need 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes (15 oz).
- Get 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 dash of crushed red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Roasted Tomato Basil Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- Quarter tomatoes. Half the san marzano tomatoes. Put both kind of tomatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 35 minutes..
- Wrap garlic and onions drizzled with olive oil in foil and bake along with tomatoes..
- Put roasted tomatoes into a blender..
- Add diced fire roasted tomatoes and crushed tomatoes. Blend until smooth and pour into a large pot..
- Blend roasted onions, garlic, fresh basil and 1/4 cup olive oil..
- Pour the basil mixture into the tomato puree in the large pot..
- Add 4 cups of chicken stock, dried basil, salt & pepper..
- Add white wine and a dash of crushed red pepper flakes..
- Simmer for an hour and a half on low for flavors to blend. Serve with a grilled cheese sandwich or your favorite sides..
If you find this Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.