Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating some eggs to feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) recipe. You can have depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Get 3 cup of self-rising flour.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil (I used sunflower).
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of pureed mango.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of extra oil (about 1 tbsp).
Steps to make Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and mix well..
- Make three holes. Pour vinegar to one hole, oil to another, and combination of mango + water to the last hole. Mix well..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well to avoid lumps. No need to use a mixer, but you can use a whisk for better consistency..
- Pour extra oil to the rice cooker and coat it evenly..
- Pour batter into rice cooker. I press "CAKE" section in my rice cooker. After 40 minutes have passed, check the cake. If it's still gooey, program it again to bake longer. In my case, it took 25 more minutes in my rice cooker..
- Cool the cake before slicing. Enjoy!.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe made with simple ingredients, homemade paneer and sugar. This recipe doesn't need condensed milk. So it is far more easy. Mango cheesecakes are perfect for parties. Another no-bake cake recipe using a rice cooker is presented by Don Gerardo.
If you find this Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.