Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are great at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani in pressure cooker !! recipe. You can have veg biryani in pressure cooker !! using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !!:
- Provide 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Shahi Jeera.
- You need 2 of Tej Patta/Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- You need 6 of Cloves.
- Take 5 of Green Cardamoms.
- Provide 10-12 of Black Peppers.
- Take 2 of Small Onions finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 6-7 of Beans (cut in big pieces).
- Provide 10-12 of Cauliflower Florets.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Take 1.5 of Carrots (cut in big pieces).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized Potatoes cubed.
- Use 150 gms of Paneer cubed.
- You need 200 gms of Fresh Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dhania Jeera Powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Biryani Masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green Coriander Leaves chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Mint leaves roughly chopped with hands.
- Get 1/4 cup of Fried Onions/Barista.
- Get 1 and 1/4 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Saffron Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
Steps to make Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !!:
- Soak basmati rice in water for 30 mins and then remove in stainer..
- In a large pressure cooker, heat up the ghee on medium to high flame. Add shahi jeera, tej patta /Bay leaf, star anise, cloves, green cardamoms and black peppers. Saute for a minute then add finely chopped onions. Cook till it turns translucent and then add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute and then add all vegetables except paneer cubes. Mix well and cook till vegetables shrinks..
- Lower the flame and add curd. Also add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, biryani masala and salt. Add paneer cubes. Mix everything very well..
- Cover the pressure cooker with the lid and allow it to cook on low flame for 25 to 30 mins..
- Let the pressure cooker cool down. Serve hot biryani with Salan or raita..
Vegetable Biryani in Pressure Cooker Recipe is an easy pot meal, specially when you are in hurry. This Vegetable Biryani is quickly cooked in a pressure cooker and trust me the taste and flavors are awesome. I generally make this biryani at lunch time and serve with vegetable raita. My whole family likes Vegetable Dum Biryani, but making Dum Biryani is literally an elaborate procedure and. In a pressure cooker add oil and ghee and add in the cardamom pods and add the sliced onions.
If you find this Veg Biryani in Pressure Cooker !! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.