Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Get of For making masala paste.
- Make ready 1 of big Onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 of thsp ginger crushed.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of meat masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get of For making roast.
- Take 3/4 of kgs Beef (cubes).
- Take 20-25 of chopped shallots.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece of ginger chopped.
- Prepare as required of Curry leaves handful / plenty.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut pieces/ thenga kothu.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper powder or according to one's spice level.
Steps to make Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions,crushed ginger,garlic,curry leaves,green chilled,salt..
- Saute untill the onions turn light golden brown..
- Add all the powders one by one and vinegar and saute in low flame untill you dont smell the raw flavours of the powders..
- Let it cool and grind this into a fine paste..
- In a pressure cooker, pour in this prepared masala paste along with beef pieces. And pressure cook according to the doneness of choice..
- Now to making Roast: in a large skillet heat 2tbsp of coconut oil and add shallots,chopped ginger garlic,curry leaves,slit green chillies and saute untill it turns slight golden brown.
- Add beef masala to this and roast until it turns nearly dark brown to black color. Add plenty of curry leaves and pepper while roasting..
- Serve it hot with malabar parotta..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!